Would you rather pay $1600 for amazing wedding photography with short coverage, or crap photography with long coverage?
5 Top Tips to get Award winning Wedding Photography, even when you are on a tight budget!
1. Get married on a weekday – Many photographers including us offer a reduced rate to photograph weddings on a weekday. Our hourly rate on a weekend is $650. During the week, we can book you in for $550 an hour! For this you get coverage PLUS large files.
2. Use a single venue for the whole day – getting ready, service, location photos and reception – A single venue minimises the time that it takes to get from place to place reducing the amount of time you need for coverage.
3. Get your friends to photograph the Reception – There is nothing creative about flash photography, so get Uncle Bob to look after those pictures. Best, however, to get your photographer to do mock cake and dance.
4. Purchase digital files up front and album later – Did you know that photographers keep your images in an archive for years? In 12 months when you have managed to save some money, you can always get your album printed then.
5. Select a Wedding Photographer who is very experienced in managing optimal coverage in a short time frame – A highly experienced wedding photographer will be able to help you maximise coverage in a short time frame.
Book Us Now! Call 0416 265 836
Check this out. This is Sheri and Rob’s Wedding Album – All this and only 3 hours of coverage!
Testimonial – From the moment we met Suzanne in her comfortable studio she made us feel relaxed with her genuine, caring demeanour.
Instantly likeable and with a professional portfolio that oozes emotion, we knew Suzanne was the woman we wanted to capture our vintage styled wedding day. Suzanne blended seamlessly into our special day. Our guests liked her open, casual approach yet we appreciated her non-obtrusive nature. Suzanne was ‘there’ confidently snapping away yet always in a subtle manner.
Tears flowed when we saw the extraordinary shots as taken on the best day of our lives. Suzanne brilliantly captured the love and warmth we felt surrounded us. Our wedding album is just beautiful.
We strongly recommend you meet Suzanne. As well as being delightful, she is artistic and highly professional. You too will be pleased when you choose Suzanne to share in and capture your celebration.
Sheri and Rob Pickering.